View Single Post
Old 2010-02-07, 19:10   Link #2635
Konagami_03

Send a message via MSN to Konagami_03 Send a message via Yahoo to Konagami_03
Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
I'm shorter then Nana...150cm, I'm not even 5 foot . To be honest, there is no point complaining about yourself being short. You just got to live with it.
I agree. I might just be filled with people who complain about their height everyday. T-T

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Nana's not one to complain from what I've seen. She mentioned how clothes her size are cheaper because no one buys them so they go on sale, lol.
Oh, hahaha! That's very awesome, then she won't have to wear her clothes repeatedly and could buy more even if she hadn't worn the ones she bought before that. XD That's what I call shopping.XD

Quote:
Yep. Mizuki Nana and Shimizu Kaori talking in the A's one is hilarious.
Ah, hahaha LOL, because you're too tied to Signum and her traits, you wouldn't think that Shimizu Kaori was actually very funny. XD

Quote:
That would require King Records marketing her on a world wide scale or something.

Who cares if it's low budget if it's good. I mean, looking at Aoi Iro PV compared to Mugen PV, olol.
Mugen PV is scary. T-T Although I like the song, not the PV though. T-T Well, I guess Shinai is good, maybe I just didn't like the idea of seeing Nana in one dress, in one setting, for around 5mins. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespenst View Post
Ha, don't talk to me about Yukari Tamura (and Kana Ueda for that matter), interviews and yuri. I'm still raging about what they said on the Kashimashi bonus features and that was like four years ago or something.
Do you mind if I ask you, what they said...?

Hold on, speaking of anime, Katanagatari just aired, does anyone know when it airs? Since it said it has 12 episodes. and no ep 2 around yet. XDD Well just asking. XD
Konagami_03 is offline   Reply With Quote