Thread: Licensed Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-04, 19:17   Link #2352
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Holy Christ, this was long! As expected of you. You described the series' strong points and its (numerous) flaws very well...
Oh, that's what I forgot, I needed to put a warning or something like "Wall of text ahead. Do not read while on public transportation or during a U.N. Council meeting" It got longer than expected, seriously, and my blog formatting squeezes it into a much more thinner look than I thought. All in all though, that would be the first time I've gone and done my thoughts into writing, although it is missing some of my more positive notes, such as hentai snail, Korone's various cosplay, the lack of mention of the wardrobe change of my Eiko from school uniform to kunoichi (perhaps I'll leave that for DVD special #2 )

Quote:
but you didn't talk much about Eiko's downfall... too painful to remember?
It's a really bad joke about Dai Maou, where I stealthily mentioned her in some of the bad parts of this series, she is not mentioned in the parts like Terminator daddy (which I still have a hard time figuring out), and also in the part about the Simon5 villians being tossed aside (really, what happened to my Eiko afterwards? She got spanked in the booty? Facial slap? Maybe her mind got altered along with Keizou, in that she'll now have to dedicate her life to taking care of her handicapped father), as well in a story element not seen, where we're left to assume she was after the Sword of Sohaya for personal power, or power to rule over all families, or whatever...

Yeah, her downfall was painful to remember. I didn't want my final thoughts about her to be in the negative so hopefully the above paragraph will point out where she actually isn't.

Quote:
And it looks like you were more obsessed with her than I ever imagined. Personally, the only thing I'll remember about her is her leg lock (I too wonder how it woud feel...)
She.... got her own post tag! Yeah yeah, that's really important. Considering how much I forget on what to properly tag posts, her getting her very own tag means a lot

Oh spit, PSP supports custom wallpapers, right? I knew I forgot a device.....
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote