View Single Post
Old 2010-11-02, 18:45   Link #335
Mei19
LOL'ing at t3h old bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post
In episode 13, the entire 33rd Marine Division gets killed after specifically requesting Sheryl's performance. Does she ever ask about them? Does that likewise make her worthy of censure?

You never know! Maybe she worried about them behind the scenesXD

Anyway, watching the episode again. I realized that Michael looks out for Alto more than he shows it. He's been around Alto for far too long that he can predict Alto's behavior.

Alto on the other hand seems insecured of Michael for being more of a man than he is, combating Vajra and whatnot and generally being cool, unlike him who is useless.

Michael hit a nerve when he said Alto was looking for another reason to run away. This caused conflicting emotions inside Alto--denial and frustration. He doesn't have a strong enough reason to throw away his life but he also didn't want to do nothing in this chaos.

In the middle of this dilemma, Alto heard Ranka's song and all those conflicting emotions VanisheD. And this is why I really realized that it really was Ranka that pushed Alto to join SMS.

It was the same in episode 1 when they cut off his corkscrew for Sheryl's concert because it draws attention away from Sheryl. He was nonchalant about the whole thing. But after he met Ranka, his spirit went back up and did the corkscrew whether his crew liked it or not.

There's something about little green girl that sparks Alto is what I noticed. In other words, she makes him do crazy stuffs lmfao

Sheryl is nothing but a prima donna here but it also made me think that she can act that way because she knows she deserves it.

Not only that but this point in the story makes it look like Sheryl has everything and Ranka only has Ozma. Good balance considering what happens laaaater.
Mei19 is offline   Reply With Quote