Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 14:52   Link #1066
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamigirl View Post
Seriously, what is going on here.
I was expecting fights, battlefields and lots of blood.
Instead I got farming, economics and politics.
If this one doesn't get a move on, I'm gonna drop it.
So far it's been... boring.
I don't understand how such a boring story can get an anime.
The story is not boring in all means from the original source, but there been too many changes from the original source. The original source included the journey of Hero through the Demon world and explained many battle tactics and what is happening in the Demon world including demon slavery conducted by the humans. It was very detailed in the manga and quite interesting to read. It offered a contrast to economics and provided excellent reading material for those that like action and war tactics.

The anime skipped all that unfortunately, most people don't want to get spoiled so that why they tend not to read the Manga nor the light novel. Usually when I see anime base on light novels and manga, I am highly critic towards them to see if they portray the story correctly but I also understand directors and producers wanting to add their bit of originality and influenced. I also read up on anime and manga before the series begin, I am opposite from some people who don't like spoilers, rather I like spoilers because it intrigues me.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote