View Single Post
Old 2009-09-11, 19:14   Link #128
Father Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezeRaider View Post
I disagree about Fabio being passed onto civil court. his action took place while in uniform. and I do believe almost all military had UCMJ of sort in 1900's. and if he had that much faith in his convection of his belief ,he would have taken his evidence and used the chain of command. And give how badly the Gallian forces were getting owned....im sure the command would have asked Alica. they could have conducted in controlled environment with medical personaly standing by etc...

I do understand that it's only Anime, and there are flaws. My true grievance with anime VC is their lack of obvious attempt to connect the dots so the story flow, but I get to many WTH was that momments.

3 more eps to complete the train wreck.

O btw Sassarai that poster was just too funny. LOL
The problem the military court has in this situation is that Faldios action did save the Gallian troops from being wiped out of the landscape. Therefore a minor loss viewed from the complete batttle. One soldier vs. x divisions. I think somebody won't think long on this case.

And what comes in addition. Nobody knew that Alicia is a descendent of the valkyrs. Just keep in mind that when joining the army you do a physical test and at this point they should have figured out that there is something special with Alicia but this point passed.

So you may be right that the incidence may stay within the army but I very doubt that Faldio gets jailed because of a bigger gain through his action. The only thing what he gets at the end is a note in his files and a promotion stop for a period of time.