View Single Post
Old 2013-02-22, 02:15   Link #101
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
Like I said there's a sharp decrease in how much of an effect tactics have in the recent fights and I consider it a step back in story telling.
not necessarily. i mean how much strategy was really involved with farting in kiba's face? or chouji taking suicide pills? or naruto and sasuke just bashing on each other? or lee and gaara bashing on each other? etc... strategy in naruto boils down to particular characters like shikamaru, itachi and kakashi (and some others but mostly them) so whenever we see any of those characters fight, be it in the beginning of the series or currently, there is some level of strategy involved and it has no correlation with how early or late in the series the fight took place

Quote:
So you're saying that Naruto in sage mode without the Kyuubi will get to be just as strong as flashback Hashirama?
Now do you see my point. It's lame that these dead guys are this powerful, it really wasn't necessary.
it seems to be hashirama that is the OP one since madara is using the kyuubi to augment his powers. seriously, what is up with hashirama? he's as powerful or more so than a susano'o wrapped kyuubi? it's pretty insane
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote