View Single Post
Old 2007-12-20, 12:33   Link #2
ashlay
the red string of fate

pretty *.*

the fight's next week. though then again there's some cool action moments: the 20 second training sequence between Shana and Yuji, Margery burning the entire backyard of Satou's house with blue flame, and the occasional flashes from Pheles' (or maybe it was just her unrestricted method's) point of view flying over Japan.

uh, so this week is mainly focused around the school festival, and also Wilhelmina telling Margery about the silver flame problem (since I suppose next to Ramie she's the expert on such things.) Which isn't bad really, those two (er...four) hardly have any interaction together. The kids at school and the two older flame hazes have some nice moments too. It kinda reminds me of watching Shana in the early days...despite how old they are they're surprisingly out of touch with reality sometimes.

Oh, and Ike continues his life as comic relief by having his arms tied to a pole (appropriate choice for a scarecrow who wants a brain. >_>), laughed at by the entire school, being left for dead in the infirmary, and then upon recovering being dragged around by the other class rep just like last week.

well, right when Shana is about to express her feelings (for the 1st time I suppose, since s1's end might as well not exist), out comes Pheles. >_< at least she has a nice theme song. This is definitely the kind of school material S1 had a lot of (character interaction while guze stuff was brewing in the background), and a massive brawl between the flame hazes and Yuji (maybe?) against one apparently ridiculously powerful tomogara is about to start...so I think most people should be relatively pleased