View Single Post
Old 2009-04-15, 08:13   Link #727
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
I defined the "romantical development" term i used: relationship development. Small moments when they can get closer or even farther from each other by getting know the other more. We've got close to zero from Felli for a long time(but i am a bit curious what kind of development she could have other than some "special" scene with Layfon). That's why i doubt she'll have reasonable chance to win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Gee, I couldn't help but laugh smile when I see serious bznss shipping happened her, complete with (a bit) tl;dr analytical research. ^_^

Face it: Unless Layfon turned into a troubled casanova that needs a girl to bawl out his troubled emotions, little to moot chance he is going to end up with someone. It's not like Romance is the main focus of the series anyway, LN or anime. So no pairing resolution is quite possible. Not that I would mind any of the girl to win though. Still, as a person who loves Layfon and homicidal foe yay slash BL, as well as long silver hair and kickass coolness indefinitely, I wish he would be left of one-sided analytical tl;drs.

It's not like, "hey, Nina has the most development with Layfon, so he must end up with her!!!" or "Felli is awesomely dominant and Layfon is soooooo understanding to be submissive--It's LOVE" or "Leerin kissed him!! They would become canon, no one has ever reach that level, however one-sidedly, with Layfon!!1!". Layfon is Layfon, and he would have to keep his harem a harem because he is not indicating he is going to have a lover sooner or later... Nakama/People he cared about >>>>> Love interest. Blame his childhood

And I'm happy enough that my Freesie has already been loved by Layfon in Missing Mail (Omake). Out of all possible LI for Layfon boys included Freesie actually have been having mutual moment (?) with Layfon in one panel. Speaks volume, no?
Well...I know full well that there's no way that Layfon ends up with somone in the anime(or at least in that season). I think almost everyone discuss about the "far future"(so the LN and the possible future seasons of the anime).
It's quite fun to analyse characters from movies/books/animes and a romance discussion with an "indecisive"(or even uncaring) main hero mostly means character discussion and minute-detailed scene analysation.