View Single Post
Old 2009-04-15, 08:24   Link #728
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
I defined the "romantical development" term i used: relationship development. Small moments when they can get closer or even farther from each other by getting know the other more. We've got close to zero from Felli for a long time(but i am a bit curious what kind of development she could have other than some "special" scene with Layfon). That's why i doubt she'll have reasonable chance to win.
And how many series that only used this so-called "special" scenes to define or hint their final pairing, especially in shounen/josei series that is quite free in their romance division? Quite a lot. And don't try to exclude how Felli has been the one who have been more understanding of Layfon's situation out of all the girls excluding Leerin due to their similar position.

Even Nina's so-called moments and "romantical" development can be defined as partners understanding, in my own view. It's not as if all this relationship development would always lead to romance. It's how we portray these scenes and a lot of interest in characters can affect our opinion about certain scenes.

I also do know how detailed analysis is really fun, but it should be noted that if it goes haywire, shipping wars could happen. And I find it quite lolz to happen here, in a series that harem is definitely more lovely than one-pairing defined