View Single Post
Old 2009-04-15, 14:45   Link #734
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
And how many series that only used this so-called "special" scenes to define or hint their final pairing, especially in shounen/josei series that is quite free in their romance division? Quite a lot. And don't try to exclude how Felli has been the one who have been more understanding of Layfon's situation out of all the girls excluding Leerin due to their similar position.

Even Nina's so-called moments and "romantical" development can be defined as partners understanding, in my own view. It's not as if all this relationship development would always lead to romance. It's how we portray these scenes and a lot of interest in characters can affect our opinion about certain scenes.

I also do know how detailed analysis is really fun, but it should be noted that if it goes haywire, shipping wars could happen. And I find it quite lolz to happen here, in a series that harem is definitely more lovely than one-pairing defined
I don't mind shipping as long as they attack the relationship on facts and analyze of scenes in the show. I don't like when characters themselves are attacked and made into the anti-christ to try to push your pairing though(yes, i'm looking you MF forum). I don't hate or dislike Felli but her developments are not tailored towards an eventual relationship with Layfon most likely the best she can hope for is an ambiguous harem ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voitan View Post
"Zero" development from Felli? O_o

Suuuuure...
We're talking about development which influence Layfon. She has very little influence on him and instead his major developments are almost always with Nina. If the author was trying to give Felli a solid basis for an eventual relationship would he not include her in such scenes? Felli in many ways in similar to Mei. Mei is the shy one while Felli is the more active one but neither have much a role in Layfon development beyond friendship, being MOE and adding some comedy for the fans. Their characters are afterthoughts to the story. The story is much more centered around Nina and Layfon that either of them. Leerin is a wild card because we know she have a significant role in the story later on but we don't know exactly what will be her developments with Layfon.

You should understand what a conversion is about before you say something that adds nothing and only shows your lack of understanding.