View Single Post
Old 2011-11-11, 07:42   Link #7233
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Posted the first part of Laura's chapter for daydreams. i had to cut it since it was getting a bit too big.

@ Stratos - Self evolving A.I is usually a bad thing. They tend to end up trying to kill humans using very sharp pointy objects.
As I mentioned, not much is known about this mysterious AI program that resides in the Iwaki Next unit. All that's known is that it's been there eversince the Minerva was first developed.

It'll also be hinted somewhere later that...
Spoiler for AI:

Also, missed out another weapon on the Proioxis, it also has beam blade emitters on the ends of its feet. (Edited the initial post of the mecha's specs)

Since Inami engages Tsurugi in melee combat for almost all their training sessions, the A.I figured out Inami's melee combat proficiency and evolves the Minerva Kai into a battle-armor whose arsenal consists of energy blades almost entirely. XD