View Single Post
Old 2013-09-24, 09:43   Link #825
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
^With Vegeta, Adult Gohan, and Gotenks, you may have an argument since their SSJ2 hair is virtually identical to their SSJ1 hair thus creating ambiguity. But for Goku, as I said already, there's a clear distinction between his SSJ1 hair and SSJ2 hair, and this movie definitely showed his SSJ1 hair during his battle with Bills at the end. There's no debating this. And since this movie has no manga counterpart, you can't use the manga as a comparison to show that Goku wasn't SSJ1. This discussion is over.
I don't believe they properly animated his hair to distinguish between SSJ and SSJ2 in his fight vs Kid Buu, though. Past precedent would weigh heavier than "no manga comparison for the movie". But if you truly want to believe that Toei can't screw up, despite multiple instances of such already occurring in different capacities within the movie itself, be my guest. You're free to believe what you want, but I'm not buying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
ssj2 aura has blue lightning
Good lord, as has been stated over and over again, Toei is lazy and rarely animates that. It is not proof of anything.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote