View Single Post
Old 2011-08-15, 14:26   Link #35
grandchaosSR
Servant of the Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShouTakuya View Post
I'm guessing that there will be new heroines.
At the same time, I'm also thinking that they will do animate the drama CD, because it fills the gaps after each arcs.

How will they continue Haruka's arc? I mean, in the last scene. It is already confirmed that they are married and it was 10 yrs ago.
I don't think they'll add characters that are not featured in the game.

In Haruka's case we can have a story where Junichi must gain the approval of Haruka's parents(Haruka's family is super rich). Unfortunately, the parents have realized that Junichi is not good enough for Haruka so they decided to take their daughter away in order to force her to meet a "better" man. Haruka must decide whether she wants to live a luxurious life with a man she doesnt like or forfeit her inheritance and live a simple life with Junichi. But obviously we know what happened...Basically the story is about Junichi realizing that Haruka lives in a different world. Is he willing to sacrifice his love or can he persevere even though her parents look down on him?

This story can be used with Sae too...She rides a limousine to school for crissakes!!!

Anyway most if not all anime/manga ends after the confession which is kinda annoying IMO. Japanese writers should focus more on the aftermath of the confession for a change.