View Single Post
Old 2006-02-01, 04:58   Link #205
evil-samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki
Well, I managed to resist temptation long enough to watch episode #14 unspoiled....

I was quite surprised that Elis did not tear into Yanagi after he confessed to stealing Hiroki's composition. She obviously had some idea of what was going on after she saw the picture of Kiri that Hagino brought to school. And she also did not seem to recall him with great fondness from before. I guess it is all intended as part of the plan to show that Elis is maturing emotionally, but her reaction almost seemed a bit too restrained to me.
I was also thinking that Elis was going to rip apart Yanagi (even a little ^^) though on the other hand it didn't feel out of character how Elis dealt with it, well after Elis left there it was interesting to see Elis yelling at Hitoki, I wasn't expecting Elis to rip into him like that but still I quite liked seeing Elis like that

Well about ep.16 I just saw a couple of Screen Shots from Random Curiosity Blog (fifth last one if you want to see ^^) and O.o; whats Hagio doing practice/information for the novel? ^^ well I havn't read into that episode yet, I know there is somthing... to it so cant wait to watch it
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote