View Single Post
Old 2012-01-12, 08:56   Link #187
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
@AW: Belittle, no, never! However much I disagree. Writing in a playful tone is another thing, now if one considers it offensive, PM, I will delete the post with an honest apology

As for quoting a wall of text, brick by brick, it's because there were so many distinct points I disagreed with scattered in that post that writing a generic reply to the whole thing would have sounded like another of Caster/Zero's rumbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by warita View Post
It does feel kindo unsettling to be taken apart in such a manner.
Sorry, didn't mean to sound aggressive, I just thought it practical

Quote:
Different people have different opinions and I think this anime is primarely about interesting dialogues.The leg flashing of under age girls, or even an elementary schooler is disturbing.....
In real life, generally I can agree, but this is a work of fiction.

As for what to animate, I prefer watching Tsukihi's swedish gymnastics over a rich (yet minimalistic) background to talking heads, zoom in bouncing boobs (@Horizon), even zoom out to walking half circles (@F/Z). Bottomline I think we agree that there little of interest to animate when two people casually talk, however interesting their discussion is.

Quote:
Dont get me wrong, I actually like this anime. Maybe I should have stressed that part more in the first place. I watched Bakemonogatari and loved it and I have no intention of dropping Nisemonogatari at all.

Frankly, if I wacth a new series and I dont like it, mostly I dont even bother commenting on it.
That's what I thought too. Does not change the fact that you find the visuals annoying, and I am pretty sure when Nadeko and Tsukihi join the fray you'll find them even worse

Last edited by Malkuth; 2012-01-12 at 09:06. Reason: more quoting
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote