View Single Post
Old 2013-03-08, 15:00   Link #10820
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
@felix: Calm down, dude, I was just a bit curious. And still a bit perplexed, so maybe you csn clarify: Erza pulling out previously unseen armor to do something amazing... good or bad?

Edit: As Levi explained, the armor requires a LOT of magic; no one could wear it til now. It literally required all Erza had, including second origin. She had nothing afterward. It was much like Lucy and her Metro spell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic View Post
Unfortunately, the overal result of these is still a win for FT which is undoubtedly a cliche.
I will say it again. Since last chapter, when we literally got rid of Jura there was a prediction that Sting will win all FT members. That was a good one, yeah. But Of course, nobody can predict each and every small plot development, but the overall result here was predicted and, sadly for me, i don`t like it.
Oh, you don't have to like it, heh. "Good guys beating bad guys in the end" can be considered cliche, but I think you can at least agree that, since Ft isn't a dark tragedy, FT winning in the end was alwaysa strong possibility. Even then, there was a small part of me that wondered if Sting would win. The psychological warfare that Mashima employed caught us all by surprise, heh. And even if we realize that FT wins in the end, much of the journey to that point remains unknown.
Quote:
And i have a feeling that manga is rushed cause they shut the anime. i dont know if Mashima was asked to make the ark to end faster, but i really hate it when manga suffers cause of exsternal issues.
Maybe, but there is no way to know. Is One Piece or Naruto being rushed in the manga? I have heard that Mashima, like most manga writers, has a general idea in his head, keeping several options open. He only picks the short term path when he gets there. He could have stretched things out, but Igot enough of that from Bleach. Given the choice, and how long this has taken so far, I am fine with the quicker speed. Definitely ddon't want DBZ powering up speed, heh.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote