View Single Post
Old 2007-06-18, 01:42   Link #219
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Why use a rogue as a tank? It's simple really, Erio is a guy. Thus they can beat him to a bloody pulp, cut him up and no one is bothered by it. Start cutting Subaru up and someone might be bothered by that. I guess showing he can take a hit and stay standing isn't enough to impress Lutecia. Hopefully they can give him a bigger fight to help out there.
Really though, I don't know why Teana was complaining before, but so far he wasn't doing anything out of ordinary...

How the heck did he pass the B rank test?

Quote:
Well I don't know how leisurely Chrono and Carim were drinking tea. After all Chrono being the one who released the limiter will have to take some responsibility. He's probably watching going "what have I done...." Unless Carim is very distracting.
Nah, he's not one to harp on the past

Focus on the present! Look at what's in front of you...!

*cough*

Quote:
Yeah I can only see Erio fighting one on one. Though with the increased enemy count he may have some options. Like the speed demon we got this episode. Battle of the quick or something like that.
Again, I haven't watch it, but maybe she'll be Fate's opponent, as soon as she buffs up abit more