View Single Post
Old 2008-03-15, 03:12   Link #2215
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
I'll do my best to keep this beast as a domesticated pet.
A noble, but ultimately likely futile effort if the thread truly dose take off it will rapidly accelerate beyond anyone’s ability to effectively predicate or control. A sort of crack fueled "Fan-fic singularity” if you will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
It took a better part of the day, but I've finally read up to speed. It's quite a challenge and loved every second of it.

*picks teeth of Cheese*

I wanted to post comments, but too bad it's either random (several pics) or does nothing to contribute to topic (I voted Minoru), or is ret-conned later (Kyon VS Mitsuru in t3h blackmail victim, and countless other times), so I didn't get to treat the GB Thread to the Cadia Special.
I'm surprised it's not like a lack of useful content has ever stopped you spamming giant red lettered explanations of awesomeness and images before...

Quote:
:3Tee-Kay! You're alive! WE MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

*hugs Tk emotionally while he squirms uncomfortably*

:3
*bonks Kha on the skull with a pistol butt sending him sprawling to the ground in a heap with a band aid on his head* Oi, I don't swing that way buddy.

Quote:
And that's of course; good times must be shared, in the name of the Emperor!
Of course...

Quote:
And I salute your good work! Though I believe the days of sanity don't really last past the 10,000th page. Trust me, we were sane, once. :3
That's highly debatable; at least in your case.

Quote:
I wonder when you guys catch up to the last episode of Melancholy, what's gonna happen here...
Same thing that happened when we ran out of Strikers... Make crap up and wait for the next Season.
Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote