View Single Post
Old 2011-04-10, 17:59   Link #7242
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
Have any of you guys hit up the PTR? I've been running ZG/ZA with the heroic blues premades and i have to say it's like running into a brick wall. THere are just so many bads, I've seen people in the epic premades fail to do as much dps as my ele sham who goes oom like at 50% of the fight. I'm calling it now, this will see the nerf bat with in 2 weeks. As a raider I have no trouble with the content, even on an undergeared toon whos class I don't play, but man when causals hit this their going to be in a world of hurt, I plan on guild running this so it won't be bad and we'll shard most of everything fore the sweet sweet maelstroms but I do feel like the forums will be set a blaze when the non raiding population of wow visits these dungeons.
There aren't any raids on the PTR so a lot of raiders aren't going to bother with it this time. Also since it's a premade with epics PTR, a ton of idiots will join just to have a character with epics for a short while.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote