Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-28, 10:59   Link #20390
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
You seemed to forget the fact that Alucard also has pretty high regenerative capabilities - capable of regenerating wounds in mere seconds, and probably some other abilities gained after absorbing so many different kinds of ayashi, since I doubt that we had seen seen the full extent of Alucard's capabilities.

In other words, is someone would want to completely destroy Alucard, he would probably need to be powerful enough to completely eradicate Alucard's body in a single attackand I doubt that Tsukune after his training and with the help of Moka and Tsukune's other comrades would be capable of pulling that off.

After all, even Akasha with the help of Mikogami and Tohou Fuhai in their prime weren't capable of destroying Alucard, and you think that Tsukune would be capable of pulling that off, after just having his powers for 18 months, especially since there is nothing suggesting that Tsukune has reached the level of power that Akasha or Tohou Fuhai, Mikogami or Akasha had in their prime time.

I am aware of the fact that Alucard is going to be eliminated before this manga ends, but that will probably occur when we are pretty close to this manga's conclusion, which, in my opinion, is pretty far aware, meaning that if Alucard is going to be actually revived, either someone would need to be sacrificed to reseal Alucard again or Tsukune's group would need to find some other way of preventing Alucard from destroying the world, without directly confronting Alucard, without directly confronting him, since I don't think that, Tsukune's group would be capable of wining that fight

Let's just wait and see how Ikeda is actually going to resolve the matter of Alucard... since at the current moment we don't even know how the raid on Fairy Tale HQ is actually going to look like.
I am well aware of Alucard's regenerative abilities, thats going to be one of the main abilities of Alucard that they will have to find away around, however because of this, Akasha explained to actually get around this and damage Alucard, is to thoroughly destroy them, which requires a lot of brute strength, this is probably one of the main ways to fight and actually destroy him.

Though i do agree with you that a technique capable of destroying Alucard in one strike, isn't something they would be capable of pulling off, but they don't need a technique like that, Akasha's explanation on how to damage Alucard will come in handy and will be one of the many methods they need to fight him.

Yes, the Dark Lords were unable to destroy Alucard 200 years ago, we all know this much, but it doesn't mean the monster itself is unbeatable, it just takes an even more powerful force to destroy Alucard once and for all, which has come in the form of Tsukune, Moka and the girls.

I know it seems like that i'm saying that Tsukune can beat Alucard all on his own, that is not the case, even i am well aware of this, but i never said he was alone to do it either, of course he will have help. I want to see Tsukune's full power in his new body, thats one of the things i'm looking forward to

Waiting to see how Ikeda is going to resolve the situation should be really interesting, but what we do know is that Alucard will ultimately be destroyed in the end.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-06-28 at 13:58.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote