View Single Post
Old 2012-11-02, 08:59   Link #37
garbage

^ i didn't say they have to use it immediately, it should be more like once Talisman ( the avatar ) shows up then they should immediately cut off all the power for holographics, (and start recording with all the cameras and monitors inside the establishment, rather the cameras should have been recording from the get-go) so they can immediately identify the person. That's pretty simple isn't it?

but no! they go in with barely any semblance of control of the situation and the environment. Do they even have a plan?. Hardly confidence boosting considering they are suppose to be an elite force/team.

++

That made me thinking though, since their team showed some kind of incompetence here. I mean some real life police force would have done a lot better than them in that situation.
>> Could it be that criminality has been lessened so much that police/crime fighting procedures have declined?
is it also be the reason why not many people want to enter the crime fighting force, hence the lack of manpower?
Ginoza doesn't seem to be much of a Detective for that matter, he's more like a 'yes' man. The enforcers and Akane were more proactive than him during operations. Does he represent the average "police"/ detective in their world, leaving most of the decisions to Protocols and SIBYL?

Last edited by garbage; 2012-11-02 at 09:15. Reason: added thoughts