View Single Post
Old 2008-05-05, 13:09   Link #2061
Deneiro
打児 恵 流

okey guys i think i have it now
i corrected the grammatical errors tough there might still be some!
i added his last techniques! but:
i purposely didnt add any real final jutsu because i think that my character is way too young for that. it just wouldnt be realistic knowing that kakashi learned that blackhole technique way older then 15 years. same goes for itachi sasori and all the others with their skills!

Shiroyo Daien( as shinobi also called Shirooni Daien)
(shirooni means white devil)(shiroyo means white night)

His father was a konohagakure shinobi & his mother was a kirigakure shinobi.

Daien is the son of two shinobi who lived in kirigakure. His father Shiroyo Getsei and his mother
Shiroyo Daia died when Daien was 5 years old. The kirigakure shinobi told him that they died an accident, but Daien wouldn't believe that. He tought his father and mother were to great shinobi to simply die in an accident he said. The only things the kirigakure shinobi gave him were his parents headbands and his fathers ANBU mask and blade. Filled with anger and sadness he was determined to learn suiton wich his father had mastered, and fuuton wich his mother had mastered. He had no friends in the village and hardly ever went to school. He was so determined that he trained and learned from his fathers shiroyo scrolls to master their family skill: the hyouringan. He learned how to use water-jutsus from his fathers scrolls and he learned how to use wind-jutsus from his mothers scrolls.he also found some lightning scrolls wich belonged to his grandfather from his mothers side. When he was 9 years old he finally learned how to use the hyouringan. He then decided that it was time to leave his village. He took some of his scrolls. Also the one wich intriqued him te most: a scroll about the dangerous full limit of the hyouringan. After he had traveled for 3 months he met a wandering man who he tought was kind of perverted(jirajya DUH). After seeing the man taking out some thief-shinobi he decided he wanted the man to teach him. The wanderer decided to take Daien as his student and tought him some skills and learned him how to perfect his nature manipulation. When he was 13 years he decidedto travel one alone and strengthen his skills all on his one.
A couple years after that he discovered he had some potential for lightning. Then he remembered his grandfathers scrolls.

Now he is 15 (almost 16) and he has mastered water and wind. He just discovered his potential for lightning a couple of months ago wich means using the raitons-kills he tought of is still more dangerous to himself than to his enemy. But now the first thing he wants to do is becoming an acknowledged konoha-shinobi.

Gekkei genkai : hyouringan ( wich means: moon-eye)
Element: suiton
Type of gekkei genkai: eye
Range: close to far range
Spoiler for Discription:

Gekkei genkai : fukai hyourin- mangetsu hyouringan (wich means: unpleasant moon - fullmoon of the moon-eye)
Type of gekkei genkai: eye
Spoiler for Discription:

Jutsu Name: hyourin mizukai
Element: none
Type of Jutsu: taijutsu( swordstyle)
Jutsu Rank: -
Range: close
Discription: this is the family sword-style of the shiroyo clan

Jutsu Name: getsei ryuudou (wich means: flow of the moon)
Type of Jutsu: ninjutsu( swordstyle)
Jutsu Rank: B
Range: Medium
Spoiler for Discription:

Jutsu Name: Kaimen no aranami (wich means: sea of raging waves)
Type of Jutsu: ninjutsu
Jutsu Rank: C
Spoiler for Discription:

Jutsu Name: Juude dehoudai (wich means: electrical charge of a waterflow)
Element: raiton/suiton
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Jutsu Rank: A
Spoiler for Discription:

Jutsu Name: kazekai kanryuu (wich means: flowing windcut)
Element: raiton/fuuton
Jutsu Rank: B
Spoiler for Discription:

Jutsu Name: kaze toho ( wich means: wind walking)
Element: fuuton
Type of Jutsu: ninjutsu
Jutsu Rank: C
Range: -
Spoiler for Discription:

Jutsu Name: kazekai taiga no hangetsu (wich means: windcut of the halfmoon river)
Element: fuuton/suiton
Jutsu Rank: A
Spoiler for Discription:

i hope u like Daien as he is and ill keep goin on with characters in his life!
like his father, mother, other unknown family members and the few people that did care about Daien in kirigakure
Deneiro is offline   Reply With Quote