View Single Post
Old 2011-07-08, 01:40   Link #4825
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
To be honest Shiori is one of the most "D'awwwwwww!" characters I've come across in a LONG time. I wonder why she resonates so well with such a large number of people?

In any event, ch 149 was great. Nice to finally see the "transformed" version of Shiori with goddess indwelling. Apparently Shiori physically shrinks when the goddess manifests herself. Weird....
Agreed but my I'm sure when or if we get a imouto route which I'm so desperately hoping for, Elsie will be even more D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! But maybe I love Elsie far too much, one of my personal favourites.

While I didn't like Shiori as much when her route was first explored, her re-capture arc was brilliant I think made Shiori so mych more lovable for me making her one my favourite anime characters, not surprisingly most of them come from Kami nomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Girl isn't born being a tsundere, but they are born being a loli. Go away. All loli are equal.

Pretty sure Keima wouldn't have shed any blood if he actually tried to.
I would say I agree with Saintless here, I mean a Tsundere's tsun is more appparent then her loliness (e.g. Aria in Hidan no Aria) but so far in Kami we don't have a situation where it really matters as far as I can recall.

nah... I'm pretty sure he'd pay with his blood, Haqua is your typical tsundere, so unless the first wall is broken, his life will be on the line.