View Single Post
Old 2004-12-23, 22:58   Link #57
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
This time, Wandering_Youth and mantidor both said were very upset to discover that the contest arrived while they weren't paying attention and missed their chance to submit banners. I was also rather diappointed not to get any banners from them and I'll bet there were a few others who would have liked to compete as well. To forstall such a tragedy next season, I'm going to give everyone a chance to circle their calendars. The Spring banner contest will begin on (or very near) February 24th. Not checking the forum frequently is no excuse this time guys!
Thanks, but it was all my fault, my fault! I did notice the contest starting but I let myself get caught in a bunch of stuff I had to made for the university and I completly forgot it, >_<! but it wont happen next time, I have learn my lesson.

and the funny thing is that it happened again! I was saving my vote to rescue any banner at the last minute, and I didnt make it on time... although my favorite banner made it ^_^ sadly I just found out Hellychan's banner only got 4 votes its not fair! These formums need more bishies in the banners!

Overall the winner banners are awesome, congratulations! next time hopefully Ill be back from this period of hiatus Ive been into, I want to be the adicted forumite I once was! but for now Ill be going away and probably will come back after the new year, so merry christmas and a happy new year to you all ^__^