View Single Post
Old 2006-01-08, 11:47   Link #6
Pippin4242

Souske's sweet, but I see him as more somebody I'd want for a friend than a romantic interest. My vote definitely goes to Kurz- I think the character roughs say it all. Intelligent, confident, brave, wickedly dirty sense of humour and steadfast. And his seiyuu is in Weiss! What more could you want in a guy?

Second place goes to Kalinin. Just... mmmmmm. I guess he's everything Kurz isn't; consistently serious, religiously professional and... well, old! I don't think I've ever liked a guy that old before, even in anime. But he carries it off really well, with that neat little beard and thinning hair in a dead straight ponytail. Nice.

Third goes to... Leonard! Oh my god! How beautiful is that guy?!? A friend of mine drew me a wonderful picture of Leonard snogging an extremely surprised Kurz. With her permission maybe I ought to post it some time...?

Speaking OT of seiyuu... wasn't the seiyuu of FAKE's Dee Laytner also in FMP? Was he Souske? Or am I making that up and he was Shimbo in Chobits? Or was he all three? None of them sound the same to me, but I seem to remember reading that somewhere.

Thanks for starting this thread! I tried to do the same the other day, but I doubt I would have remembered all the men from Fumoffu?.

*~Pips~*