View Single Post
Old 2013-11-26, 07:00   Link #17
Kazu-kun

Now I see were the "twins" part of the title comes from.

Anyway, really looking forwards to this. Since Amane seems to be powered by the spirit of her dead twin sister Lilian, this could get pretty emotional at some point, and Okada is usually good at emotionally intense stuff so this could turn out pretty interesting.

EDIT:

Here's some more information I found.

Quote:
Lilian and Amane were twins at her mother's pregnancy, but Lilian's body disappeared before Amane was born. In fact Lilian's spirit resides within Amane's body, so strictly Liliian did not actually "die".

And it is Lilian who has extremely high ISH power. Lilian can also move herself (as spirit) into a teddy bear and move around in teddy bear form but if she wants to use ISH power she has to be inside Amane's body. And when Amane pushes her ISH power to high output, Lilian would even ceases to exist (the two becomes literally one). On the other hand, under certain circumstances, Lilian can actually show herself in human form too.

All this sound pretty cool. I wonder why Lilian's body disappeared. Maybe Amane was going to die before being born and Lilian sacrificed her body to save her. It would be could if it was something like that.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2013-11-26 at 07:45.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote