View Single Post
Old 2007-03-31, 20:11   Link #38
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
I was very so far i am very disapointed with the new naruto, I though naruto would have some sort of identifiable fighting style. I mean rock lee and gais figting style kind of resembles hungar which conscentrate on power, and breaking bones...etc. Neji obviously uses a taichi/bazaguazan thing going on.(he even uses a bagua circle). Sasuke fight'ing style is very mixed, i see of that brazilian martial arts with the stading on hands and kicking on foot, and a bunch of other stuff, what everit is it looks hot.

naruto doesn't have that. i was really happy because in the filler opening before part 2 it his silhouette was doing wing chung which look very cool, so i tought he was going to that but he didn't.

it is true though that he shouldn't concentrate on taijutsu so much because sasuke' s sharingran makes taijutsu kind of ineffecient. but naruto can get him with an attack like the FR because the effect radius looks preety big, if he can't smash it againt's sasuke's body he should do it on a clone so it can explode and catch sasuke in its radius, won't be as effective as a direct attack but that is the only to do defeat sasuke, through inderect attacks .

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote