View Single Post
Old 2010-11-30, 20:50   Link #197
KeitaroNagato
Taiga Yea!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeitaroNagato View Post
mmmm, I would never thought of that. Thats so KYA! lol
Here's a thought, perhaps when the game ending with the "wrong choice", there's a possibility she will make a correct choice, with her own alternative ending. That clearly shows she wants to make some type of amends towards Kyousuke, at least in some level. Maybe it does not have to do anything with her eroge hobbies, perhaps she is using "some" materials just to figure out herself and how she "feel" about everything including her brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by potchip View Post

I believe Kirino used the eroge in ep9 as reference material. She was exploring the choices you can make and the consequences. She essentially decided to play as Kyosuke would do. The irony was despite her not seemingly recognising any progress with Ringo and the tsun level, she ended up on the Ringo route anyway. Implying Kyosuke is possibily on the Kirino route.

See I knew it.. ^_0
lol
Maybe she is also seeing what "possible" endings, things could occur, ... foreshadowing? Seeing how things could be, maybe some type of presage, bad future occurrence, and how Kirino may perceived on what level her emotions are.

She did admitted choosing the "wrong choice" , then she knows that the outcome is not favorable at all. So.. in sense... she is gathering information, on what she really feels, specially towards her brother. I think... well... I've thought that its all about her eroge hobbies, her attitude, and why she is such a spoiled little princess at times I just hate her lol, but now that small piece of ep9 , got me thinking its not about eroge anymore, it's really about self discovery, and what action(s), or amends she could do with the people she really loves. mmmmm.... interesting.

Making the right choices ^_^

<3 <3 <3 <3