View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 19:02   Link #87
Artful Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
You're annoying and are just ignoring everything else I said.
Here's the short version:
Naruto is the next shinobi god.

The first sage predicted this and the tailed beasts acknowledged it.

So yes I expect the main character of the story to be this OP, however making both Hashirama and Madara that powerful in the flashback ruins Naruto's position as the next shinobi god.
Um, this boils down to nearly the same thing as the quote I copied in my last post... You believe this, a shounen manga should be about Naruto having the most powerful bijuu and doing ridiculously "OP stuff", in other words, being the next shinobi god.

By "shinobi god", Ill assume you mean the next sage/prophesied one. Well, in my opinion legendary characters being this powerful doesn't ruin Naruto reaching that level. For one, they're both dead. Secondly, at his current level, he is practically already a god among the living considering what he's been doing, and has accomplished in the war, not to mention his young age and the fact that he's only using half of the kyuubi chakra. We already know he'll get stronger considering all the hints given.

He's arguably made more of an impact on the war than the entire alliance; I'm just amazed that anyone can still be unsatisfied just because of these two characters. The entire war arc turned out to be a huge Naruto fanservice/powerup fest. Its not like this is Sasuke, or any of his peers, this is Hashirama and Madara; they've been praised since the beginning of the manga, so I disagree, I simply don't find their abilities or level of power to be an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Mind explaining to me how I wronged you so badly that I deserved that? Seriously, it's insulting on so many levels.

Or did you actually just run out of good arguments so you've resorted to insults out of frustration? Or maybe you're hoping insulting me proves your point better?
lol thats just a quote from Jim Kelly / Bushido Brown. I guess you're not familiar with the cartoon or Enter the dragon movie; you'd realize I was just joking around and didn't mean it as an actual insult, you're literally making me laugh out loud that you took it so offensive. I just meant to say that I disagree with your statement in a playful way, but nvm though. You not knowing the reference makes me feel old :P

http://youtu.be/Rdof-S7iUX4?t=18s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nvdh0FMzr0

Im kind of suprised you took it so seriously, even as an insult it sounds pretty old and outdated lol

Last edited by Artful Dodger; 2013-02-21 at 19:47.
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote