View Single Post
Old 2013-02-24, 00:54   Link #10676
Jellal
Anime Critic

Spoiler for Limit Text:

Well, it's unclear whether Laxus had his second origin unlocked or not.
Most who trained aside from Team Natsu, its unknown what they gained, during those 3 months of training. If Laxus is near Gildartz level, as it's believed (Hades remark), one would think he would of long had it. Still, as Gildartz mentioned to natsu in the Tenrou arc, there still something Natsu needs to gain before he reaches the top of the magical world. Only weird thing, is that Erza clearly didn't have it and she's a FT S class.

Right now, I see it as Lightning vs Earth. Earth alone nullify's lightning right?
Meaning, Laxus needs to go melee entirely to decimate him or catch Jura offguard to use a nuke. Unless it turns out Jura is using stone armor, like in Gaara's case in naruto.

Spoiler for Less Text:

The title of saint is just an honorific in the world of Fiore. Something just to show respect, in terms of the wielders power or accomplishments. Anyone with S class level should easily have the title, given the right commendations. e.g. Erza when she 'died'.

I think your right on the TS. It was solely meant to advance everyone else, aside from FT - from their previous tiers to higher. At this point in time, I'm most curious about Ultears prominence. Aside from the whole gray fiasco, it's clear she's OP, given her skill set!

You have a good point regarding Makarov!Atm, I feel Jura is too hyped.
I just wish it ends in a draw. If Laxus ends up winning, it'll ruin every single power level scale to date. Making Laxus > than even Gildartz.
Jellal is offline   Reply With Quote