View Single Post
Old 2012-12-26, 18:20   Link #142
Kunagisa

NicoNico
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
http://nicoviewer.net/sm19645156 for those without Nico account.

You can preview the ED song at 19:40. Really liking it (will probably like it even more with the ED animation along with it).

I believe there was an event a few day(s) prior that pre-aired episode 1. Reactions seem pretty positive (but I've never seen a pre-air event with negative feedback ). BD volume 1 has only 1 episode (and is packaged with the OP as bonus) priced at ¥4,200/3,150/2,150, so I guess we can expect 13 episodes (highly doubt we'll get a miracle 1+8x3 series).

I believe I have read a little bit of the novel before, but it's been so long that I've pretty much forgotten everything. Still don't know why I'm so excited for this. Maybe it's the staff, maybe it's the VAs, or maybe it's cause 2ch makes funny Hyouge Mono edits out of it). Usually, I am only :really excited: for anime with either high value production (with awesome storyboard like Smile Precure 23/43 or Hyouka), intriguing story (Shinsekai, Zetsuen etc.), or plethora of idiosyncratic characters (Horizon, Durarara/Baccano); I don't really see any of those elements in Oreshura. There are so many great series coming out next year, but so far none has topped my anticipation for this title. Either way, I expect this to be just an epic fun series. 1st episode will air next Saturday on Jan 5th.

A-1 please don't disappoint (if nothing else at least give us some awesome Gununu faces)!!!

PS: Before everyone get all crazy about this, all girls are best girls in Shuraba! But 愛衣ちゃん大勝利ぃぃぃぃぃぃ
PPS: In addition to the Christmas poster that tm902541 (lol Chiwawa) posted on the previous page, I think there's a Megami or Nyantype poster out. Maybe someone will come around with a better scan of it later~
PPPS: There's a mini-game on the website, you get funny stuff like this.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote