View Single Post
Old 2013-01-05, 22:53   Link #32
Grey

So the hypnosis on Group 1 is weaker than on everyone else? I wonder if that means Maria and Mamoru will find it easier to eventually harm humans.

But what a surprise to find out the entire group was an experiment. Doesn't look like the experiment is working out too well so far. The "we can kill anyone under 17" policy doesn't sound like it would work too well with that experiment. I'd expect more Fiends and Karma Demons in that group compared to a totally uncontrolled population.

I mean, talk about stress. "We'll mind control you...but only a little bit! Just enough to make you realize there are strange and dangerous secrets about the village." Genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I'm going to have to withdraw my stance on this debate at this point since I can't find anyway to counter this statement. Now that I think about it this is probably what Tomiko ment when she told Saki about not being able to fully grasp the danger both Maria and Mamoru posed.
It also explains the Education Board woman's distress when she said it wasn't just a boy that went missing but a girl too. That flew totally over my head the first time I watched the episode. These characters are thinking farther ahead than I am.