View Single Post
Old 2013-04-24, 07:02   Link #8443
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
That sounds rather... sexist.

IMO though, I think that Keima's working relationship with Haqua is actually the most functional of all.
Of course people would think that's sexist...but nobody would say a thing if the roles were reversed and I said "Keima has no brain so all he has to do is follow Elsie's orders."
It's not about their gender, it's about facts, Elsie has consistently proven that she is not the thinking type, she's very simply in the mental department while Keima is the opposite, he is the brains of the operation. They are effective because Keima does the thinking and Elsie uses her abilities effectively according to his orders.

She doesn't refuse, complain or moan about the orders, she just follows them and that's why they have a great partnership with such a great success rate.
Haqua and also works well with Keima, but unlike Elsie she second guesses his actions and is more unreliable at following his instructions because she too is quite intelligent, though not in the way he is and not when it comes to love capturing plans.

But of course, shippers also love to defend that their pairing is the best both romantically and "professionally".
Mind you, I am no KeimaXElsie shipper...not by a LOOOOONG shot.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote