View Single Post
Old 2012-09-30, 10:11   Link #470
Westlo
Lets be reality

Since ducky didn't post it here, I'll do it, 3 mins of Magi animation from the show, has scenes of the VAs voicing the characters, the full show is on nico if you want to watch that.

NicoNico
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Also if Kaji is Yoshino's leading man then clearly Tomatoes is A-1's leading lady.
I'm about to place a bet that for A-1's Winter show "Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru" that the main 3 cast are....

Eita: Kaiji
Masuzu: Tomatsu
Chiwa: Hanazawa

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by there76 View Post
That is unless the series does well, in which case they will probably extend the show.
I doubt it would get an extension while running, for one the next show in the timeslot is probably being put together, secondly I'm sure Aniplex are smart enough to leave this open to a continuation if it's a big hit. So best case scenario it's back in this timeslot for another 2 cour this time next year.... (more likely 2014 Spring prob, depends on whats in the slot...) Unlike Ao no Exorcist it has a lot of chapters already done, and more importantly it's a weekly manga. (AnE's a monthly manga and the chapters just seem to get shorter and shorter lately...)
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote