View Single Post
Old 2010-11-16, 16:17   Link #152
Seitsuki
Onee!

Well as relentlessflame and even a certain character in this very ep has pointed out, there's no right or wrong to a work of creativity, only the level of enjoyment you can obtain from it. For all you who can't emphasis with Kirino, i do believe you're missing one of the main points of the series; the development of the relationship between Kirino and Kyousuke. The entire idea is that their level starts off basically at zero then works up from there. If she was already going all dere over him then that would just turn her into another Shana or Louis, which IMO would make her less endearing- just like how Manami is boring to me because she's normal, a "normal" tsundere is boring because she's predictable. In this sense Kirino shares some of the characteristics of the defrosting ice queen; it is only through development that you see more of her soft side rather than it being in sight from the beginning. Plus, she's cute! <3 *loses capacity for further logical reasoning*

edit: wow, I wait for 2 minutes to post and a huge wall of text suddenly appears x_x comrades I leave it to you to continue the fight!