View Single Post
Old 2011-04-26, 05:00   Link #284
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
that's true too. Touma lost his past thus he live for present and future. He moves to protect his present making a perfect hero because he doesn't have anything to loose anymore from his past and only moving forward without second thoughts. But that itself is kinda to much straight but then again index have accelerator and shiage to fill in the gap.

I like how Hidan no Aria is because Kinji have them all. Past and present. He have spice on his life a perfect meal for my taste. His paste torments him but he faced and and surpassed it and even face up the one who torments his partners past thus opening a new path for them. That's the prologue of the long story.

Now if Hidan no Aria can also give importance to Muto and Shiranui too. I want see those two buddies to help Kinji in the fight. Muto's reasoning is fine plus he always ready to help Kinji. And even if Kinji always have the help from the girls. Guys partnering together to fight isn't that bad.
the combat pairing:

Aria - Kinji: excells at short range combat as well as melee
Shiranui - Kinji : i think they both did missions together back in the day so im gonna assume they're a deadly duo when it comes to short range and melee
Reki - Kinji : the most effective method in a combat run IMO. Kinji takes care of the short range (and probably mid range ones with his billiard shots) while Reki picks off the stragglers and long range units trying to get him
Riko - Kinji : pretty much like the pairing of Shiranui and Aria, but with the addition of being able to seduce (Riko can do that PRETTY MUCH and Kinji's already a gigolo at this time) enemies
Shirayuki - Kinji : very VERY deadly at close range (she's carrying a freakin katana) and probably a support gunner (M60 much?)