View Single Post
Old 2011-09-03, 11:45   Link #156
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard24 View Post
Until now, others people were only able to remember something about them. I'm not sure but it's almost as if tuturu remember Kurisu but at the same time, she doesn't know who is member 004 .... that's strange.
I think her memory is a bit more vague. She realizes that Okabe has been put through hell for her sake and that he's suffering badly from it. She may not have any recolection about Kurisu and thus not knowing a member 004.

Quote:
Not exactly : in the alpha timeline one titor was in 2010 and in 1975 : suzuha but it's only in 2010 who she called herself titor. She denied ever been in 2001.

In the beta timeline, there was a titor in 2001 but we don't know if it was future Daru or SuzuhaB. SuzuhaB came in 2010 too but this time didn't call herself titor.

In other words, since SERN's distopya didn't happen, there should not been any resistance against them, then Okabe never founded it, then Suzuha should never ever met him, not in 2036 and not in 2010 since she wasn't there in the first place.

If the theory of Sheba is right, maybe Daru lived long enough to talk about Okabe to Suzuha.
This is how I see it; We can assume WW3 would be very bad. So bad that Okabe decides to restart his time travel efforts instead of just leaving it dead. Of course he'd need Daru's help in this kind of endevour. Then when it comes to who to send back that could work with his old self he'd naturally suggest Suzuha. Before she goes back Okabe can talk to her about meeting her in a different world line. With that knowledge she can immediately contact him and explain things since he does have memories of her and can believe it all right away.

Quote:
If it's true, then that would explain why she tell him to come right away but why not calling him directly ?
Maybe she doesn't know Okabe's cell number from that time . Or could have liked the chance to talk with her dad for an instant before he passed along the phone.