View Single Post
Old 2009-07-06, 02:53   Link #196
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

So I sleep and go to class and now there's a new thread with 10 pages? LOL.

Ok so out of sheer boredome I started making comparisons of the face of this new person with that of the assorted characters in the game. In my educated opinion her face shares structural similarities to the women of the Ushiromiya family, specifically the generation after Kinzo but, strangely enough, seems to also share some similarities to Beatrice as well...

For the relation to Beatrice, I notice mainly two points: Eye Color and Jaw Structure.

Unless I'm mistaken, they both have blue eyes. The new girl could potentially possess green eyes but the resolution isn't good enough for me to distinguish. Also, hair color does not always match eye color (green hair color is wtf?). Blue iris pigmentation is ridiculously rare in people of East Asian descent (like me) and is believed to be autosomal recessive (but is also influenced by genes in other loci). From a purely Mendelian interpretation, the Ushiromiya family being of Japanese descent would practically not have any genes that would allow the development of blue irises. The person would have to be from a family line possessing the gene for forming blue irises, and probably have to be homozygous for it.

For the jaw, jaw development into adulthood tends to center around the maxillary angles rather than the entire jaw itself. Usually the base of the jaw and the skull attachment shapes remain the same, while the angles widen into adulthood. If you compare, the pointedness of their jaw bases and the curvature of the maxillary joints up to the angles are very similar, however Beatrice's jaws are wider around the angles than our new girl. There is a good possibility they share developmental similarities.

For the relation to the Ushiromiya Family I need to use a portrait of Eva-Beatrice for this for better comparisons, can anyone link me to one?
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote