View Single Post
Old 2009-11-12, 19:20   Link #1093
Kirarakim

Well it's either Pride doing the transmutation himself or Pride controlling Goldtooth's body to do the transmutation. There is no other option. And someone has to be performing the alchemy.

Quote:
First, Pride can't mindcontrol people, so if it is dependent on the will of the alchemist, than Goldtooth still wouldn't be able to use it. He could physically control Al's body by using it as a puppet of sorts. Nothing about controlling his mind.
Read my post again. I said Pride is controlling Goldtooth's body to do the transmutation, nothing about controlling his mind. Pride stabbed Goldtooth, so I am thinking he might already be dead. Pride is just using the body in the same way he used Al's body. But I still think it is Pride actually doing the alchemy. Just like it was Pride not Al attacking everyone in Vol. 21.

I am also open to the possibility that Pride is not using Gold Tooth's body at all but just completing the transmutation himself. Perhaps transmuting Goldtooth. In fact that probably makes even more sense.

Can Pride do alchemy? Well he couldn't originally but it is quite possible after swallowing Kimbley he gained the ability. After all he gained Gluttony's sense of smell after swallowing him.

Also I am positive that Roy will reach the doors (and thus become the 5th sacrifice) because his blood is on the transmutation circle.
Kirarakim is offline   Reply With Quote