View Single Post
Old 2010-04-23, 01:44   Link #1385
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
So we're still not clear on whether it's a new series or OVA or what have you. Well, it looks like we're getting a sequel at any rate. Looking forward to it.

EDIT: What are you on about darth? I don't think they were being technical about it. The beginning of the series is when Lelouch got his Geass, so that would mean it takes place about 5 or 6 years after the end of the series.
They mentioned that the story takes place in the year 2017, which was around the time Lelouch got his geass. This series will certainly be unrelated to Lelouch of the Rebellion. If the story took place after R2, then wouldn't the year be 2025? They said that the story takes place 7 years after the beginning of the series, which was 2010. The information never said that the story takes place 7 years after the end of series, which would be 2018.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
Can't say much else on my thoughts for the new work. R2 left me disappointed and disillusioned, but by the same token it set the bar rather low, so chances are if I'm surprised it'll be pleasantly.
The second season, to me, felt so out of place when you compare it with season one.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote