Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 17:12   Link #597
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi-Senpai View Post
Because many audience enjoy making uncogent assumption which lead them to confusion. It's fantastic reading their debates , too. So... Unrelated.
Hmm. I'm tempted to clarify it for them but resisting the urge, since you're absolutely right on reading their clueless debates would be far more interesting.

Man, I feel like a Heartseed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I would think it's because of convinence: Saying Heartseed is easier than saying Number Two.

I'm sad they took out the German movie dialogue. That would have made things VERY interesting.
Ehh, I'm satisfied. I was worry that they gonna be rushing the scenes a lot but they manage to pack it up quite nicely. A few loose details here and there wouldn't hurt... too much.

Also, the reason I'm concern about the misconception is that they are obviously not saying HS because it's easier but rather they really do think it's HS. I've already seen many threads with people saying Number Two and Heartseed are like a single collective mind with different personality, when in fact it's closer to them each being a part of greater collective hive mind of the same race/species but have an individual mind of their own.

While it may not hurt to have people misconceive things I feel misunderstanding key elements like this will screw up their expectations and resulting in a backlash
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote