View Single Post
Old 2012-04-05, 14:59   Link #22129
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Hnnn....

*reads the chapter*

.... I call an 'Illusion' with Kurumu. Even if it's Akuha, one-shotting Kurumu like that would be too cruel. I'm not denying it, but I think that Kurumu got to put up an illusion of her before Akuha attacked. I almost missed Akuha...almost.

So Gyokuro doesn't like Todou Fuhai either, eh? Who DOESN'T Gyokuro 'not like' anyway? Ah, she's a crazy one. But it looks like Todou Fuhai doesn't give a damn and is going for a full-on charge. And Ling Ling looks oh so hawt for a zombie...XD

And the bus driver apparenly can drive ANYTHING.

And even if it's meta-physically, I don't think that Alucard can 'awaken' thru Tsukune like that. It wouldn't be a possession.
Tsukune? Her interest was somewhat perked, like with other villains when they heard his name for the first time .

I actually want to see the bus driver fight *lol* though for no particular reason.

@Moka remembering the scene when Akua sliced Akasha: I, as well, cannot really see it happening due to the impending "game over", but ignoring that aspect it has a certain logic behind it. In worst case scenario: Moka remembers -> Ura-chan "breaks through" the rosario in Shinso-anger mode (+ Omote-chan *is* near her limit already) -> Alucard awakens.
However, I think Kurumu will suruve regardlessly because Ikeda wouldn't kill the main cast off so simply. I think Mizore and Kurumu will manage to buy enough time, while showing their progress, until Tsukune shows up OR to make him really, really angry he shows up and sees them (badly) injured.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote