View Single Post
Old 2012-12-14, 19:07   Link #833
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Yh you are correct I was under the impression that a few of them where also from Laem Colosseum. But after rereading it did say what you had said. Soo then how old would Mu be then.
Masrur is 'only' 20 years old.

And from the flashback of Sinbad/Masrur's first encounter, we could tell that 'Adventures of Sinbad in Laem' happened at a very young age for him, while Masrur was probably 10 years old or less.

Quote:
As I don't see why the king of Laem and Magi Sche would allow Sinbad to take one of their gladiators let alone a a Fanalis so some agreement was probably agreed.
Eh, a free man has their freedom to choose who they serve. As long as Masrur's status as a slave was bought out/freed, I don't see why Laem would care about one Fanalis kid.

Quote:
As for Magnoshutatt would all the magicians be part of the war? If so how many would that be?
Moganett did say that he's giving the choice of siding with whatever country they'd like, or even leave Magnoshatt if they didn't want to be involved with the war.

I'm pretty sure he won't be giving these options to the 'goi', whom will quite likely be extracted more during the period of the war to power the magic tools.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote