View Single Post
Old 2013-04-07, 12:54   Link #13214
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

You know... I feel kind of bad I've been here for so long, yet have never posted a photo. I know at some point someone here has thought "what does he look like?" If everyone keeps posting one I might implode and give in. So stop posting pics so I won't feel bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Actually I still don't get the idea of going to the gym. I still prefer the outdoors walking everywhere I want with a heavy bag.

I always thought a good body is one that is adapted to the elements, not trained to adapt to any element. There is a joke a cousin of mine once told me : a schoolmate trying to date her, an avid gym goer, was a victim of snatch theft and couldn't catch the thief. Simply because he has too much muscle mass and was not agile enough while the thief was almost a parkour enthusiast. THe schoolmate trained in every aspect of strength and agility but is still no match for a streetwise ruffian.

Though if he caught the thief the latter would have been nothing more than a sack of crushed bones.
lol, if that avid gym goer was smart, he'd have thrown a rock at the thief. Seriously, if speed isn't one's finer points, might as well adapt
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote