View Single Post
Old 2007-11-17, 15:48   Link #29
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by lua thien View Post
To think that Konoe could embarass the group by going on the kiddie rides...

Anyone notice that Ogata calls Shana "Shana-chan" instead of Yukari?
I do believe that both Yuji and Kazumi have mentioned to the group that Yukari's nickname is Shana.

EDIT: Finally got access to the raw. For the moment where Fumina wants to go on the kiddy ride, I was yelling NO! NO! NO!

Hayato barfing afterwards? You got to be kidding me!

To the Roller Coaster scene... 90 minute wait? It was much more entertaining to see Shana go bungee jumping rather than Hayato having a breakdown. And just watching this episode, Hayato is very uncharacteristic around Kazumi.

In fact, I feel sorry for the roller coaster scene. Hayato stuck on a ride he's scared of in the first place.

At first glance of the "Star Wars" video game, I was half surprised that Matake was the only one surprised Shana got a high score. Then when Alastor began talking, I finally remembered that Keisaku and Eita have already seen Shana take a swing. Of course, cut to the picnic scene, and Yuji's "Exactly what did you do?" expression was priceless. "It's fine. I just played a video game."

Hayato flipping out for a cookie? Are you serious?

"So, exactly how did you become a flame haze?" Keisaku, don't tell me you're thinking of becoming one. Plus, Yuji and the chicken - that's a good spinoff.

Hayato... exactly WHO BARFS RIDING A FERRIS WHEEL?

And are they seriously still playing the Hishoku no Sora song... in season 2?

Actually, check that, I was yelling for the whole episode. This was just hilarious.

Last edited by minhtam1638; 2007-11-17 at 17:51.