Thread: Nanoha - Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2010-03-07, 17:32   Link #1928
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Source? There is contradictary information if you look hard enough, which is why it's always risky to rely on stuff like DVD booklets. You might want to check the Nanoha wikia, along with the Japanese wiki site, to see for yourself. Belka used Al Hazard tech, but it's not real clear that both existed at the same time;
No, Wikis are made by fan, and as such are in the low-order of truth about things.

As for the Source, it's in SSX, Ix said it- she remembers them.
Quote:
The most logical explanation is that they just rediscovered it, or whoever was leftover from the collapse of Al Hazard, migrated to Belka and contributed to it's rise. The loss of the ancient civilization of alhazard meant that some of the lost technology, and perhaps even people, ultimately formed the first ancient Belkan Empire. Details are sketchy, however.
Personal theory contradicting facts.

Quote:

That much I had a bit wrong. Yeah, it is a piece of Al Hazard technology that the Belkans had in their possession. It's this clue that tells me that the two weren't around at the same time, because the two have clearly different names (Belka and Al Hazard) and if the civilization of Al Hazard was still around, they'd want their ship back.
Olivie was one of the later-era Belkan Kings, not a earlier one.

Quote:
So it's more logical to assume Belka just rediscovered enough Al Hazard technology to launch and control the cradle. Tying it's genetic code to the Sankt Kaiser was a useful key that meant no one else could use it. The cradle was used as the main base for the Reunification war, though, that started after the Warring Ages and the destruction of the Belka home planet. This much is fact. The Cradle was the base of the later Belkans attempt to get all their worlds back.
Not, 'fact'. Btw, the reunifications was tried many, many times. Hell, olivie had to contend against other kings who wanted the same things.

Quote:
I assume we'll find out more in Vivid. We already know, from Vivid, that Olive was the last Sankt Kaiser
We do? Seh sin't the first?

Quote:
, and that the end of the Cradle was the end of the war. It was their trump card, and without it, their Reunification war ended. Hegemon Ingvalt tried to save Olive's life to prevent her from doing it, but he failed.
Can't remember if it's more than implied.

Quote:
Belka was never reunited, though. The Cradle could only only be controlled by a Sankt Kaiser, and Olive knew this. Its a large part of why she was able to bring the Reunification war to an end.
Fanon.
Quote:

Here's a link that helps explain a few things:
http://nanoha.wikia.com/wiki/Chronology
not checked yet, but i doubt much of it is correct.