View Single Post
Old 2014-02-10, 23:51   Link #79
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
The Fighters still have an interface system, so if they wanted they could add it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
the question is weather or not a person could handle the zero system, heero and zechs were only able to use theirs after they both piloted the zero and epyon, two different zero systems, all others went berserk while piloting them because they couldn't handle them,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
I would have an affect on the operating ability thats for sure, the question is whether its a negative or positive effect

Like you said, it only increases the performance of the pilot, and thats only if done correctly due to the nature of the system (instantaneous calculations of multiple outcomes for the pilot to choose from and execute, and even then its up to the pilots choices which affects his/her performance. On top of that there's the mental strain of all that info being processed non-stop)
Come to think of it, Aila's battle uniform is probably the closest thing to a Zero System, assuming it's doing something to help her fight, only without any apparent side effect. However, it does seem to be a separate system from the battle system, which makes me wonder why she would be allowed to use it, as it seems like cheating. If the uniform isn't doing anything, then it's the silliest red herring ever.

That said, considering gunpla fight seems to be for all ages, I don't think something like a Zero System, or anything that interfaces directly with the mind, would normally be allowed.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote