View Single Post
Old 2011-02-02, 14:24   Link #21908
PsychoShion

i agree with this ^^^^^ what Renall said

Also, When i knew that the Maria-Holic Voice Actor played Kanon i had no desire to even consider he had anything with the plot. I thought that if someone had a real connection to the plot it would be anyone besides Kanon ..in a literal sense., even, Shannon i never thought R7 would do another Mion-Shion thing....so i always was on other therories..knwoing i might be missing something but to me it was like geroge he he possible could have a hundred therorys based on him but he was such a boring chracater ui refused to waste my time on him knowingly full well if i was wrong that would be a big boo woo, i d rather be wrong on the plot answer than consider a really dumbass character has anything to do with it. Ill have 99 percent more fun coming up with crack therories than coming up with a 100 percent right george or kanon theory LOL its like if you say JFK was really assassinated by peter jennings, even if true would be so boring i just wouldnt care LOL

mystery wise its unsolvable as is as Bern has trolled so much

fantasy wise this makes much more sense, with how only Beatrice can exist if battler does and there is plenty of ways to come up with lots of cool answers

he could have pulled of a fantasy story that does have a mystery solvable answer....

If there is a Rei OR other SEries im sure it will be more of the Bernkastel and Lambadelta etc, because the things that connect these series are the CONCEPT not the actual Kakeras (or the ones that can travel between them like rika and hanyuu in higurashi and Bern and lamba, featherinne in Umineko) of possible outcomes, and i hope Bern continues to be our HOST to these games.

Actually as long as i know Bern is around i 'll know no matter how the end of the "mystery " ends, i ll know the next round will be entertaining and i can say that Umineko was entertaining as hell with all the characters and all of it. In spite of what anyone thinks it was entertaining fiction to read and made my imagination run wild.

I loved how many things i came up with for every part of each story, whether they turned out right or will eventually or not, but it was just a amazing ride......1-4 was great and 5 with Erika was just awesome..

R7 as long as he brings more cool plots and characters execpt george i kept imagining Shiki' Ryogi's friend in "kara no kyoukai " and kanon just beyond dulll but then again that kinda was the point, so i do understand LOL liked pretty much all of the characters in higurashi and Umineko, my favs were Shion, Bern , Lamda, Beatrice, and Eva, rosa, maria and jess she reminded me of shion in a way,

I like how he is like Carr in the fact he seems to prefer smart ,attractive, devious women as his villians (if kyrie really is his culprit) so far LOL . Or how he had me rooting for maria to actually have played a bigger part in the crime....(still think she did)

I loved how in kara no kyoukai your rooting for Shiki RYOUGI till the 7th movie... and even the then you dont know if she is the cuklprit or not, thta how maria and jessica were fro me if they were the villains or not i would have been rooting for them the whole time i still hink they would hav emade the best tagteam....

just for fun was anyone else's first theory that Krauss blew up the island for insurance money, that what i thought after arc 1 LOL.