View Single Post
Old 2011-02-05, 14:25   Link #92
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primary Consult View Post
10/10
+op = AMAZING. Love the visuals and the song. I had the same reaction to it that I had with Shana II's 2nd opening.
+Tokiwadai Winter Uniforms! After seeing a glimpse in Railgun ep 5, nice to see the outfit clearly
+Imouto envy
+Last Order
+Violin Scene (U-i-ha-ru!), I never knew she felt *that* way...
+Accelerator bath scene. 3 completely different body types (something for everyone) there, and no reaction whatsoever, a welcome change from Touma's fake modesty

And lol @ the complaints regarding Kuroko's continued interruptions from the Misaka x Touma crowd... her actions are more likely to have the exact opposite effect, its simply the nature of that sort of relationship. For example, by ruining the picture she creates the necessity for them to take another one . For every time she spoils the moment, Mikoto demands more things from Touma...

One thing I don't like is they still haven't gone into detail about Accel's limitations despite the novels having done so several times by now. Maybe next ep?
I guess cuz there hasn't been any real need. Though they said in ep 7 his powers are weaker i do agree they haven't gone much in detail. Maybe when the kihara fight comes.

EDIT: NV they say it in this ep, he says, "Idiots. Even though i can only fight 15 minutes max with this placed on me" Though i also guess it depends on how its translated also.
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote