View Single Post
Old 2006-03-05, 10:37   Link #89
asam_laksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hawq
I would think that Ichigo takes Orihime as a responsiblity. Reffering to the episodes of her brother coming back as a hollow.
HALLELUJAH!!!

Then I hope Ichigo wouldn't object at all giving Orihime freely to Hitsugaya Toshirou.

I think Hitsugaya Toshirou deserves to have Orihime more than Ichigo.
  1. He likes to frown, but deep inside he's very kind-hearted. Orihime crushes such guy.
  2. He protects the people he like very much fiercely. ('Hurt her and I will kill you')
  3. While he protects the person he love/like, he gives the free liberty for them to act freely without stopping them.
  4. He has a great deal of self-confidence over himself (which Ichigo does not at the moment)....so Orihime wouldn't fret herself over him.
  5. Orihime is the kind of girl that respects a lot. She wouldn't poke Hitsugaya down, by calling him shorty or the name he doesn't like. And I don't think Hitsugaya, once he know Orihime very well, would want to refuse to eat Orihime's weird food, scold her for being ditzy / wild. Nope, I have a feeling that Hitsugaya would swallow himself first than to hurt Orihime intentionally.
  6. Orihime calls Hitsugaya Toshirou as Toshirou-kun. That means she finds herself much more comfortable being with Toshirou than with Ichigo.
  7. Hitsugaya is the child prodigy. Even if Orihime is unable to use zanpakutou, Hitsugaya would be able to train her in the ways of demon arts. That would make them much more closer.
  8. Hitsugaya is extra sensitive to his enviroments. He would be able to pick up the vibes just like how Orihime is able to pick his. And in his gruff and scold manner (which Orihime seems to understand why and likes very much), Hitsugaya would MAKE AN EFFORT TO CHEER HER UP. (I don't see Ichigo trying to cheer Orihime up)
  9. And knowing Hitsugaya, he wouldn't allow Orihime to self-sacrifice herself to the extend of her life. He would always think about his precious people all the time.
  10. Hitsugaya is THE CAPTAIN. Ichigo?? Just a substitute shinigami with an embarrassing hollow trying to eat him from inside. I think Orihime is much more SAFER BEING WITH HITSUGAYA than with Ichigo.
Yep, I think Orihime would definitely be much happier with Hitsugaya than with Ichigo. And Hitsugaya is worth more than ten Ichigo to Orihime.

Bah, Ichigo with Rukia.....yeah like married old couple. So what?? If they are going to beat and insult each other almost every day, I think their lives would be interestingly short

It won't happen OrihimexHitsugaya?? Right now, Hitsugaya is living under her roof. It's bound to happen. And when that happens, I hope Ichigo would relinquish his responsibility to protect Orihime to Hitsugaya.